Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
BranchServ may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
BranchServ may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.branchserv.com. BranchServ may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
BranchServ does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
BranchServ may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
BranchServ may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon BranchServ and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of BranchServ; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.branchserv.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
BranchServ does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to LTA350@branchserv.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does BranchServ use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” BranchServ routinely uses only two of the categories of cookies on the site. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing white papers in secure areas.
- Targeting Cookies. BranchServ, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than BranchServ. This information may be shared with organizations outside BranchServ, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to BranchServ, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for BranchServ, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
BranchServ shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 866-655-9555
4 Research Drive
Bethel, Connecticut 06801